Royalty Owner login
Marathon Oil's online Owner 188bet备用网站Relations system provides access to view and print royalty payment check stubs and make changes to your owner account,24 hours a day,7 days a week.The system is convenient and easy to use.Please have your most recent check stub available to complete the Owner Registration Process.
Royalty payment and ownership inquiries:
- How do I update my address?
- Address changes must be received in writing and must be signed by the owner(s).Include your owner number,name,old address,new address,last 4 digits of your social security or tax identification number,and signature.You may use the Address Change Form.
- My name has changed.How do I update it?
- Please provide us with a copy of the legal documentation supporting the changes,such as a recorded marriage certificate,divorce decree,or court order.
- How often should I expect to receive payments?
- Payments are issued by the 25th of each month.A payment is issued when a balance of $50 has accumulated or will be paid biannually,whichever happens first.Owners with interest in oil and gas wells in Texas or Oklahoma may elect to receive monthly payments for proceeds greater than $25.If you elect this option,please mail,email,or fax your request to bet188官网Marathon Oil Company.Please note that your request must include the owner's signature.
- How can I sign up for direct deposit?
- Download and complete the Direct Deposit Enrollment Form.Include a voided check copy and mail,email or fax the form the bet188官网Marathon Oil Company.When paid by direct deposit,statements will be available electronically on the Owner 188bet备用网站Relations website.Paper statements are not available to owners paid by direct deposit.
- How can I change my direct deposit information?
- Download and complete the Direct Deposit Change Formand make the necessary changes.Include a voided check copy and mail,email or fax the form to bet188官网Marathon Oil Company.
- How can I terminate my direct deposit?
- Download and complete the Direct Deposit Termination Form.Once completed,please mail,email or fax a copy of the form to bet188官网Marathon Oil Company.
- How can I view my payment detail?
- Marathon Oil provides access to view and print royalty payment check stubs through OilDex.Please have your most recent check stub available to complete the Owner Registration Process. Owner 188bet备用网站Relations Login
- What should I do if my check is lost,stolen,or becomes outdated?
- Please allow 10 business days to receive your check.If your check is lost or stolen,please contact Marathon Owner 188bet备用网站Relations immediately to stop payment.If your check is outdated,void the check and mail it to bet188官网Marathon Oil Company with a request to reissue.
- Why does my monthly payment sometimes vary?
- Many factors may contribute to your payment such as market conditions,fluctuating commodity prices,production volumes,and well downtime.
- Why does my payment differ from others in my family?
- This may occur because ownership between family members is not equal,one party has not provided Marathon with a W-9,some family members may own interest in other properties in addition to those commonly owned,or some family members may be subject to different state taxes based on their resident state.Additionally,if a family member has been in suspense or has had checks returned and reissued this can cause the monthly payment amount to vary.
- How do I transfer my interest?
- Please forward a recorded copy of the applicable deed,assignment,or other legal instrument of conveyance,and any other information you feel is relevant to the transfer.Also,please include the new owner's mailing address with a completed W-9 form.
- How do I transfer interest from a deceased owner?
- Requirements to transfer title of a deceased owner vary by state.In all cases,we will require a copy of the death certificate.If probate proceedings have been opened,please provide a copy of the admitted will and all probate documents.Please include the heirs' mailing addresses with completed W-9 forms.Please contact bet188官网Marathon Oil Company for specific instructions regarding your situation.
- Where do I send documents to have them recorded?
- All conveyance and heirship documents must be filed of record with the county or parish where the property is located.Please contact the county clerk for specific information regarding recording requirements.
- Why do I need to provide my social security or tax identification number?
- A valid W-9 or W-8 form must be provided to bet188官网Marathon Oil Company for reporting and identification purposes.Without a W-9 or W-8 form bet188官网Marathon Oil Company is required to withhold a percentage of revenue based on the Internal Revenue Service withholding rates.All backup withholding is reported on your 1099 at year-end,and is considered a payment to the IRS on your behalf.bet188官网Marathon Oil Company does not issue refunds for backup withholding.Royalty owners are able to report the withholding on their income tax returns at the end of the year.
- When are 1099s issued?
- 1099 tax forms are issued according to federal requirements.Royalty owners who receive $10 or more and working interest owners who received $600 or more in the calendar year will receive a 1099.bet188官网Marathon Oil Company will mail 1099s on or before January 31 of the following calendar year.
- What do I do if I receive a letter regarding unclaimed funds?
- If you received a letter from bet188官网Marathon Oil Company regarding unclaimed funds,please return the letter with the listed owner's signature within 30 days to avoid the funds being escheated to the state.Due to high volumes,it may take up to 60 days to release your interest to pay.We will contact you if additional documentation is required to release the funds.
- How can I research unclaimed funds?
- Each state makes an effort to locate rightful owners of production revenues through a single organization,holding the funds until the owner is found.To locate and collect unclaimed funds,please visit the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators' (NAUPA) website at http://www.unclaimed.org/.
- Where can I get information on the value of my mineral rights?
- bet188官网Marathon Oil Company cannot suggest a value for an owner's mineral interest.
- What is a Division Order?
- A Division Order is a document Marathon Oil issues to describe the property,operator,legal description,owner's address and tax identification number,和主人的十进制房地产的兴趣。The owner is asked to verify the information and sign and return the Division Order.
Using Best PracticesHydraulic Fracturing
In combination with advanced horizontal drilling technology,fracking makes it possible to develop oil and gas resources that were previously inaccessible.
A return to New Mexico
CEO Lee Tillman was an invited keynote at the 2017 New Mexico Oil & Gas Association's Annual Conference.Read his remarks about the Company's entry into the Northern Delaware.